Windermere Drive,
Skelton, Cleveland,
TS12 2TG

Registering with Hillside Practice

New Patients

You can now apply to register with Hillside Practice via the NHS APP or by completing GMS1 Registration Form or calling into the practice.

Please note that this does not automatically mean you will be accepted as a patient. The application will be reviewed by the practice before we register you.

This is because anyone can fill a request form in regardless of address, so we need to check this. It may take a few days to process, and we will not always be able to register you the same day the application is received.

We aim to get patients registered on our system within 7 days of receiving your application.

Please complete and sign these and then return to the practice. You will need to bring identification with you for the registration process.